Health and Safety Representative Training
Paragon WHS is a South Australian owned and operated service provider authorised by Safework SA to deliver all levels of Health and Safety Representative training to HSR representatives in South Australia.
Our courses use the latest information and learning materials available relating to the WHS ACT and Regulations of 2012 South Australia.
Courses are generally delivered at specific sites across Adelaide but we are happy to deliver on site at your workplace, subject to participant numbers, and availability of suitable training facilities.
HSR 2,3 and 5 day courses are available.
- HSR Level 1: 5 Days For new HSRs with no previous courses completed More…
- HSR Level 2: 3 Days For HSRs, previously completed Level 1 training More…
- HSR Level 3: 2 Days For HSRs, previously completed Level 1&2 training More…
- HSR Refresher: 1 Day For HSRs in their second term, previously completed Level 1 More…
- HSR Topic Specific 1 Day For HSRs who have completed Level 1 training More…
We include the new “Healthy Workers and Workplaces” HSR module in our Level 2 and 3 courses.
- This is a new initiative from SafeWork SA, in conjunction with SA Health, and we encourage all HSR’s to become involved.
- More on this program:
- Link Safe Work SA: https://www.safework.sa.gov.au/health-safety/health-wellbeing/overview
- Link SA Health: https://www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/healthyworkers
- Modules in the Healthy Workplaces program can be delivered as a one-day standalone course or may be embedded in the existing 2-3 day HSR training.
Health and Safety Representatives can include the Healthy Workplaces or any of the topic-specific modules into their annual training entitlements, after completion of Level 1.
HSRs may be interested in a range of training topics. See our Short Courses page for details on available options.m