BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health Safety
This course provides a nationally recognised management qualification for health and safety workers, supervisors and managers.
Training can be delivered on your work-site, subject to participant numbers, and a suitable training venue.
The qualification requires 10 units for completion.
5 Core units must be completed:
- BSBWHS402 Assist with compliance with WHS laws
- BSBWHS403 Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS consultation and participation processes
- BSBWHS404 Contribute to WHS hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
- BSBWHS405 Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS management systems
- BSBWHS406 Assist with responding to incidents
5 Electives must be completed.
Options include a range of safety and leadership modules:
- BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
- BSBRES411 Analyse and present research information
- BSBSUS401 Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBWHS407 Assist with claims management, rehabilitation and return-to-work programs
- BSBWHS408 Assist with effective WHS management of contractors
- BSBWHS409 Assist with workplace monitoring processes
- BSBWHS410 Contribute to work-related health and safety measures and initiatives
- PUAWER002B Ensure workplace emergency prevention procedures, systems and processes are implemented
- BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBMGT401 Show leadership in the workplace
- BSBMGT403 Implement continuous improvement
- BSBWRT401 Write complex documents
- TAEASS301 Contribute to assessment
- TAEDEL301 Provide work skill instruction
Recognition of Prior Learning is available for those with prior qualifications and/or significant relevant experience.
Qualification is issued by AUCTUS Consulting, RTO 40879.