What makes people Tick?
Building effective work teams
Have you ever noticed that with some people, you just click straight away, whereas with others, it seems difficult to find common ground?
Working well with others and forming effective, harmonious teams can be greatly assisted by an understanding of personality types – what makes people Tick.
Team performance as well as personal wellbeing can be improved by team members developing an understanding of others’ viewpoints, and how best to work with them.
Timing: 3 hour workshop
Who should attend:
The course is aimed at all workers, managers, supervisors and team leaders who would like to build a happy, healthy and productive work team.
- Introduction to personality types, and how they influence our view of the world, and the people around us.
- Personality types in the Tick system: The Eagle, Owl, Peacock, Dove. Simple profiles that explain personality differences, those we like to work with, and those we clash with.
- Identifying our own and others’ personality types, and reflecting on our workplace relationships.
- Taking the test: Tick personality type test to identify personality type.
- Discussion of application for our work team.
- Questions and scenarios