HSR Training, 1-Day Refresher
Who should attend: HSRs in their second or subsequent terms of office, who have previously completed the 5-Day Level 1 HSR training course.
- Identify amendments to WHS legislation
- Understand the role and functions of the regulator, and their interaction with HSRs
- Duties and responsibilities of a PCBU under the legislation
- Duties and responsibilities of officers, workers and other parties
- Formation of work groups within the workplace
- HSR election process
- Functions of a Health & Safety Committee
- Entitlements, rights and protections of an elected HSR
- Consultation process between PCBU and workers as required under the WHS Act
- Representing workers on health and safety issues
- Review of PINs
NB: HSRs should also view our list of Short Courses to see topics that could be of interest.